Agora Application Development Framework
The Agora Application Development Framework is a set of tools and techniques that has been built and refined over ten years. The Framework is the core of every Agora development project and fits within the standard 3-tier application architecture.
Components of the Framework can be used by your development teams to significantly boost productivity and reduce total costs of development and maintenance.
Data Tier Tools
- Core Framework- Coding Infrastructure that provides various reusable objects including base classes and a variety of "helper" objects, which expedite the construction of code.
- Reporting Frameworks- The first is a collection of SQL tables and tools that facilitate the generation of template reports with input filters and ad hoc reports. A second framework is integrated with SQL Reporting Services and allows reports to be predefined by the developer or business analyst and saved in an enterprise library and then delivered as HTML, Excel or PDF or scheduled and delivered via email.
Code Generation Tools
- Stored Procedure Generator- Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) tool generates stored procedures for loading and saving entity data which typically comprise 35-45% of the overall database code.
- Database Metadata Generator- Generates C# struct definitions and lookup values for use by the business and presentation tiers. Provides Intellisense (pick list driven coding) support for referring to all these items.
- SPROC Data Generator
- Lookup Data Generator
- Table Definition Generator
- BLL Generator
- Exception Tracker- Publishes exceptions from an application to a web service, the Windows Event Log, a text file, or as email. Immediately notifies us when an exception occurs in any monitored application and provides detailed information on call stack and data
- Resource File Generator - Reads language strings from an Excel file and generates application ready resources files. Greatly simplifies internationalization of applications.
- Issue Tracker
- Lookup Table Editor
- Build Scripts
- Code Layout
- Resource Editor
- Application Code Assist